Ba la la la
Ba la la la
Hello everyone. I'm leaving for London on Thursday! I'm quite bloody excited and I haven't exactly got to packing yet.... But! It's alright, I'm sure I'll be done by Wednesday. My dad will probably nag at me to pack.
Anyway, I got a Flickr account to upload my photographs because I'm sick of editing and upload and whatnot. But wow, I'm so lazy I don't even feel like uploading it up into Flickr. We'll see how it goes alright.
And, all hail June Holidays. But fuck JC, it's just more time for us to revise for our Prelims which starts almost immediately after the June break. Thanks a lot man.
On a lighter note, my birthday is coming and I'll be turning 18!
Today was my school's College Day. It is something like an annual report on the school's achievements so far. As some of you might know, my school is only about three years old so the achievements are kind of limited. But nevertheless, I was so proud of my school and I'm quite sure even though I had a arduous time cramming my brains with numbers and words, I'm very sure I'll brawl my ass off when I graduate. And even if I don't brawl, I'll probably tear here and there.
I should really get my act together and study really hard this June holiday. Once these four weeks is up, my fate is more or less determined. I mustn't let my mom down.
Wow, so motivated.
But sorry, I'm quite tired now. Got to get up early tomorrow.
Nights!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Cupid's Chokehold
Posted by Gladys at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment