Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mundane weekend.

I should be presented an award for the best time-waster, best stoner and best procrastinator. I can spend hours doing absolutely nothing and not using my brains at all. I am amazed by myself. But anyway, because I didn't get much work done, I made myself useful and did housework and helped my dad make his stupid shampoo things.

Sudden change of mood because my stupid ungrateful father made me design like eight of his fucking shampoo thing. You know those dog shampoos got all the front sticker sort of thing. Yes, I had to make eight different ones from scratch together with the instructions and all the shit. And I just see wrongly and put the wrong caption then he want to kick up a big fuss and throw some stupid mid-life crisis tandrum. Imagine that, a 46-year-old father mad at his 17-year-old daughter. HELLO?! Do I even owe you this favour? Then he still had the cheek to tell my mom that I'm not doing properly because he didn't pay me. What the fuck right?

I have better things to do in that forty-five minutes okay. I could have watched cartoon and brushed my teeth. Instead of being nice and say it's okay like he ought to, he gave me some fuck face and went in his room.

Bitch.

My brother just opened the door and said,"Daddy very asshole hor."

Hahahha I feel better.

Okay I shall go back to my mundane weekend. So I did nothing much but I managed to finish one Econs essay which was actually due on Thursday. And I decided I should go swimming more often. I need to exercise on my own now that NAPFA is over and we'll be doing games for PE.

This is a terribly boring and angst entry.


(ADDED)
Oooh I found something that cheered me up instantly. Nic showed me this! Clickity! This is my dream house although the living room isn't really what I have in mind, but the kitchen and bathtub is orgasmic! It's beautiful. I'm going to move to Hongkong so I can live in this exact house (with a nicer living room). But Hongkong has terrible pollution issues.

I think I'll need to consider thoroughly. But first and forthmost, I don't have the money. But never mind, I don't need to pay to fantasise.

I really hope it has a small lawn or something. Arhahha so I can grow some weed because I really like plants but weed is so much easier to grow!

I feeeeeel so much better :D

0 comments: