Today was a fucked up day. I never really believed the whole Friday the 13th thing but today just made me feel like it really existed.
My ProjectWork (PW) got a grade C. FUCKING! C! C! C! C! I can't believe after working so fucking hard for it, almost murdered myself, wanted to smash my laptop and practise the fucking presentation like my life depended on it, and I got a grade C. Who the fuck says you reap what you sow. FUCK THAT! Reap my ass. What rubbish. I remember reaping a lot and all I get is a pile of dead plants. Excuse me, it's not like as if I don't water my plants. In fact, I talk and sing to them so they can grow into huge plants of use. But noooooooooooooooooooo. It fucking died.
This is injust. How is possible that we all got a C. What fucking distribution curve. Fuck that la. I don't get why the fucking system is so fucked up. Why can't they just reward effort? Reward hard work? Where the hell has that all gone to? It's not like as if we handed up work without putting in much thought. It's not like as if we don't deserve it. I think we deserve something better.
Fucking PW. I worked hard, my group worked hard and that's exactly the reason why we're so upset. THIS IS WRONG! Bloody hell. Fecking shit. I can go on for hours but my head hurts and I'm really tired.
Today's a shit day. I hope you all had a better day than I did.
Friday, April 13, 2007
BLOODY HELL
Posted by Gladys at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment