Sunday, February 04, 2007

Are you happy?

I am. :)

It's been a great Friday. It was a break from school, particularly Economics tutorial and omfg GP lessons.

Nope, I'm not blogging about what happened. I'm just going to be selfish and keep it all to myself and replay the whole thing again and again in my head.

Teehee.

I've been advertising for my school's carnival and it's really not because I'm not doing my part. No one wants to buy tickets from me! Putting that sad shit aside, I'm really excited about the carnival. I'm pretty sure it'll turn out fine as long as it doesn't rain.

I'm losing my blogging touch. This entry is pathetic and I'm actually forcing myself to type things out.

Oh okay, how about this. I just watched Hercules on Disney Channel and it's a really good show. Everything is done to perfection. The songs, the voice and the animations. (Okay Bernice, you don't need to start inflating and type a really excited tag about how Disney movies rock.) And I particularly like this line: "People do crazy things.. when they're in love."

Yeap they do. Love is so annoying. It makes you feel like everything's right and in place but it can also make you feel like someone punched you real hard on your stomach and left you hanging upside down.

You know, sometimes when I compare my parents' generation and my generation, it sort of dawned to me that perhaps the people in my generation will have better and happier marriages because they are more.. experienced in love and they think love has a tad higher priority than other things. No? I don't know. Terrible generalisation I just did. But that's really how I feel.

I asked my mom how my dad proposed to her. She said he didn't. They just decided to buy an apartment and that was the proposal. I'm like what the hell?! Actually coming to think about it. I don't know how I want my marriage proposal to be.

Hah, sit me on a rattan chair with comfy cushions, hug me and ask me,"Do you want to marry me?"

0 comments: