Monday, January 29, 2007

Only we know.

I think we have this funny thing going on.
Baby, only you know.


PFFT. I can't help but to feel edgy now. But I guess I'll be alright because.. I know I can't really do much about it. And plus, I don't think it's right for me to do anything about it.



Anyway, setting that aside, wow Innova JC's first ever carnival is coming soon! Next Saturday right here at 21 Champion Way AKA beside the Singapore Sports School. 10th February 2007. 9am - 5pm (I think.) Don't miss it!

BUY TICKETS FROM ME PLEASE I BEG YOU!

I'm going to walking around the school as a F___ E______.

Nope, I'm not telling you. You'll have to come to find out. And please, 0631A-ers don't spoil the surprise!

Despite the shortage of time and the stupidly hectic planning, I really am excited about this. Also because we'll be wearing the carnival tees! I still remember the carnival I had when I was Primary five. Sadly the tee tore and my mom used it as a rag :(

But it's okay. Now I'll be wearing a new carnival tee shirt. My heart pumps with pride and my face shines with glory.

Ok, laugh all you want. I really enjoy my time spent in IJ. Even though we need to stay back most of the days to complete our syllabus because our timetable is just there as a rough guide and our lecturers expect us to fly all over the place and the shelters are really crap, I still feel it's worth spending a fraction of my life there.

When I'm tired and frustrated, I feel that it's a mistake to have enrolled into a Junior College. But when I see how my school is establishing herself, I feel a sense of pride. Hehehe I'm such a mushy school nerd.

Anyhow, today Mdm Chan (lovely Math tutor) taught as a few tips and I felt I've really wasted my life away trying to memorise the formulae. I feel ashamed of myself to have given up so easily without a fight. I feel so motivated to work hard now.

BUT FOR NOW, I'm gonna make the thingy for the carnival and do my Econs tutorial because there's Econs tmr and I only left one more essay to go and I'm done!

Goodbye virtual ranting place!

0 comments: