Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's been long.

{ ADDED }
It's also MY CUTE LITTLE YANLIN AKA GOONDU'S BIRTHDAY THIS FRIDAY! Happy already? Lol. Anyway behold, revival. It's very simple (as always). But I like it simple! Okay I'm gonna try to announce to the whole world that catchmyfall.org/hello is baccccccck!
{ END }

Hello you all out there. I don't think it's a lot of people but I hope there's still at least two! Anyhow, I'm back and I've decided to blog here from now on.

Why?

I did some buying on Livejournal and I went out of control and I feel so bad about it. I also had some bad transaction and honestly, it was really fucked up. So after much thought, I'll just sell things there and blog faithfully here.

NO MORE BUYING.

Good willpower right? I know.
(Actually it's just bad experience.)

(Bernice, if you're reading, do not be in doubt. I repeat, do not be in doubt.)

Anyway, bit of update.

I'm having my holidays now and not really enjoying it very much. I found out that cooking is actually my cup of tea and.... THIS FRIDAY'S IS MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY!

Yay I know, so exciting. I can't wait too!

Maybe I can borrow camera from someone (Bernice, if you're reading, please be prepared for the future. I repeat, please be prepared for the future.) because my camera is too shit for such an exhilarating day.

I swear I won't be lazy and post up pictures and share with you my day. Maybe I'll photoshop them like Xiaxue does and post them up. I have too much time on hand now since I won't be online shopping and I haven't decided on when to do my holiday assignments.

Do you all agree it's time for a new layout?

Yes, I'm sure I can hear chorus of phantom yes-es.

0 comments: