Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fulfilling day

I know I haven't mentioned this, but I'm part of the JC1s orientation next year! I'm actually quite excited about it because.. I know it's going to be fun. Well, at least for me.

My clan is almost done with the flag and banner painting and next we'll be doing the cheers and dance! I'm never really a dance kind of person but I'll try to make something out of this.

Anyhow, played football with some of my OGLs today and it was absolutely fun. Though I did get damn pissed off with the ball because I couldn't catch up with all the rolling going on. I actually only played less than ten minutes and I got pretty worn out.

This is such a fucking boring entry. Okay, let me tell you all the more bitchy part.

I have an irritating fellow OGL who has no whatsoever sense. Nothing I tell her seem to get into her vacuous head. And I tell you, it's pissing the hell out of me. Ok, so I'm pretty short-tempered, but it's kept in control most of the time! And if you noticed, I'm cussing a little more than usual. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just really tired.

I feel a bit funny. Like this entry is so not me. And it's a fulfilling day because we're almost done with all the painting. We're greaaaaaat!

GO OLYMPIAN DEITIES!
HAHA I KNOW, SUCH A MOUTHFUL.

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BOYFRIEND AND MY CUTE LITTLE YANLIN! :D

0 comments: