Thank God It's Friday!
Yes, it's my favourite day of the week. I get to stay up late and chat with my friends.
But then again, if you think about it, I stay up every night to chat with my friends.
Okay, never mind.
Anyway today I had a really long day. Went to school then I rushed home to prepare and went out with my cousin.
I think this is the first time I'm going out with my cousin. We didn't do much though. Just walked around really quickly. And she bought two novels which she'll lend to me. Teehee.
Not that I'll have time to read.
But it's alright, I'll make time.
Then I went for dinner with my cousin's family and my brother. Woah feast.
Bernice told me to say, I ate a lot today but I'm still very pretty.
Arhahahaha.
Aiyah okay mundane entry. I'm going to look for pictures for my ideal haircut. Getting one this coming Monday! Maybe I might stop wearing hairbands.
And guess what! I'm watching Pirates of Caribbean on the same day.
Whoopee I can't wait.
Because I'm watching with great people. :]
Friday, July 14, 2006
TGIF!
Posted by Gladys at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment