I just came up with that random title because I'm bored and it doesn't kill to know more about me.
First of all, I came home early today because I had mentrual cramps (as usual) and I forgot (as usual) to bring my medicine to school and so (as usual) I had to call my dad to come and pick me up.
So yeap, I reached home early and I just lazed around until my fan and telly suddenly went off.......
Electricity maintenance.
Two and a half hours without electricity.
So I decided to go to the Polyclinic to get my painkillers and MC.
What an eventful day.
Did I tell you I hate reality tv? I hate all sorts of true story shows and reality tv.
True stories just make the world more disgusting than it already is. Like as if global warming is not bad enough, the bloody broadcasting place still want to air shows about kids borned with a pair of unusable eyes and had to struggle to get up a bus, or someone who got raped then had depression but somehow managed to be a CEO of some company.
I really think these shows are not inspirational. To tell you honestly, I think after watching these kind of shows, it'll probably leave me more distraught than motivated.
Reality tv is stupid because it's not really reality. Reality wouldn't be aired on national tv because reality is too harsh and way too tough for the citizens. The broadcasting place wouldn't want to be sued for killing someone with their reality shows.
Nowadays we keep having shows with icons at the top left hand corner that reads either Mature Content or Viewers' Discretion. I haven't seen anything else besides these two. Okay, my point is, there's really nothing much you can do to stop people from watching these shows.
It'll just scare them like how it frightened me to almost-death.
Really not a fan of such true-story kind of shows.
The closest thing to reality shows that I wouldn't mind watching is Crime Watch. It fascinates me to know that there are actually people who bother to do so much for someone they hate. You know, murdering someone is really a hassle. All the cleaning up and destroying evidence. Days you spend worrying about getting caught and all the bloody interrogation if you're not smart enough. And really, at the end of the day, you'll still get charged and you'll probably face a life sentence or a death penalty.
Over a dumb quarrel because your neighbour peed on your flowerpots while he was totally pissed.
Or maybe this very cleverly planned robbery of this old lady who happens to be able to run faster than you. Or perhaps some imbecile who was paid a measly 400$ to kill this other imbecile.
And the funniest thing is that most of these criminals are adults. And we thought adults were matured and are able to think rationally.
Being childish and naive might not be a bad thing. Children are not advised to be naive because there are devious adults out there waiting to molest them or put drugs in their bags.
The world is really disgusting isn't it.
I'm not asking a question.
Sometimes I really wonder why I let all these things bother me.
(Maybe it's because I came home from school early today and didn't really get any work done.)
And when I reach a point when I really think I'm damn dumb letting all these take up so much space in my head, I clear my head of thoughts and think about meeting my baby tomorrow.
I get solace thinking about my lovely boy. Really looking forward to see him tomorrow!
Miss you baby! :]
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Knowledge has no boundaries.
Posted by Gladys at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment