Okay, I'm not dead yet.
Very much alive, but struggling.
Life is almost back to normalcy but I still need to adjust a little here and there. My exams just ended last week and boy, it was one hell of a week.
I hope I can scrap through my papers.
Weicong and I are facing some problems and I'll really appreciate that any curious soul out there won't ask me about what happened.
Don't exactly feel like talking about it.
I don't really know why am I neglecting my blog when most of the time I have nothing to do.
Maybe I'm just being lazy.
Okay, on the lighter note, I'll be starting a blading club!
(Okay, that didn't make any link but.. never mind.)
My school has those student-initiated interest groups where you can set up anything you like.
But of course not just anything.
We can't possibly have a bunch of guys sitting around play DotA or surfing porn.
I'm pretty excited about it!
Oh yah, I watched Cars.
It's really nice though the starting was pretty long-winded. The last part is damn funny. Overall, it's a good show lah. Not as bad as The Omen.
Disney movies never fail to mesmerize me.
Though I'll never be as fanatic as Catzoid lah.
You know, I just feel that 2006 is a bad year.
So many shit things happened in 2006 that I can't help but to feel that it's a stupid fucked up year.
Maybe that's the reason why I've been blogging lesser and lesser.
Ohwell.
Anyway, Ginger and I are determined to lose weight. So for the next two months we'll be exercise-crazy people.
WE ARE GOING TO DO IT! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!
And that would mean that I'll be even more tired than I already am.
I'll probably lose my mind and never blog ever again.
But it's okay. At least I'll be a tired and happy person.
Actually, all I want right now is to resolve the problem I have with Weicong.
Been doing deep-thinking these few days and I still cannot come to anything.
I think I'm just not really a thinker kind of person.
All the thinking has really weighed me down and I really feel pretty frustrated and down lately.
It's like... AFGRFAGHRHFA!!
I wish it'll all become better.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Hello.
Posted by Gladys at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment