Monday, July 10, 2006

Barf Bag.

My blog is becoming a big-scale barf bag where I vomit most of my frustrations and worries out.

I should just get a psychiatrist instead of typing some words which, in the end, will be read the most times by myself.

Weicong and I are pretty alright now. We're probably changing and steering towards the better :] I hope everything is really work out and we'll be okay. But for now, all's well. And his friend and him would probably go,"All cool." Hahaha.

Yeah, all cool.

So anyway, I did really badly for my Economics paper. Like.... 32%. It's been long since I last did so badly for anything and honestly, I'm so horribly exhausted by school that I'm pretty indifferent about it.

I had my A Levels Chinese Oral examinations today and I tell you, it was one hell of an exam.

The question is dumb. And I only spoke for around three minutes!

After the teacher said thank you you may go now. I was quite taken back and I think my lower jaw dropped a little southwards.

I really wonder how screwed I'll be.

But on the lighter note, though not that light, I am starting this fundraiser to get money for this book. The name of the book is Anyone Out There by my favourite author of all times, Marian Keyes.

And I'm proud and extremely touched to say that I've my first donor!

Oh and I found out I lent out a book which didn't come back to me. I forgot who I lent the book to but whoever you are, if you're reading this, please return me my book! The title is The Waitress by Melissa Nathan. It is soft cover and it's blue in colour.

I'm really apologetic about the lack of updates and some of my friends have already been asking me what I'm doing. Actually frankly I've been doing nothing much. Just too lazy to blog and I kind of didn't feel like blogging.

Something Bernice said which made me laugh a lot.
"Wah I can't imagine if Winnie (her cat) died. I will blog 54 entries, switch off my computer and flip myself off 14 floors."

We were discussing about Jonathan Leong, the Singapore Idol contestant, and his cat who passed away due to some complications. Since both of us are pet owners, our hearts went all out for him and our imagination started to run astray and we were imagining how it'll be like if our precious pets passed away.

Gosh, I can already feel my tear glands warming up.

Yeap, it'll probably be one of the saddest moments ever. I'll probably fail my A levels and cry every day.

Ohmygodnothanks.

I think I need a break from thinking. I shall watch more television.

0 comments: