Sunday, April 02, 2006

:O

I know I know! I haven't updated in a while again! Alright nothing much happened actually. It's just mundane stuff like what I saw today and blahblah.

But really. I saw this slip-ons at Topshop.

And.. I love them.

But my dear mom wouldn't let me buy them even though I look so damn good in them.

HAHA. I know I'm shameless.

Anyway, I'm kind of backtracking on my exercise regime. I shall jog tomorrow. I swear I'll reach home by five so I can catch the mailman in time and go for a jog.

I haven't jogged in a while. But that's because my leg has been giving me problems. I think I haven't been stretching properly or something. It'll hurt so bad after walking a bit of distance. In fact, it has never hurt so bad before. I think I might have gotten myself a permanent injury.

Gosh, maybe it's arthritis.

Okay look. I'm only seventeen this year. My skin is not sagging. I don't have hyperopia. I'm not even married yet. I'm not old enough to get that stupid-problem-with-the-joints.

SO WHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD.

I came up with a few conclusions which, in the end, was concluded as bad.

1. I'm too heavy for my poor knees.
2. This exercise regime sucks.
3. I didn't get top 20 for my cross country.
4. I got 45th instead.
5. I suck.

See. I know they're bad.

Anyhow, I'm going to work hard and get top 20 next year.

Anyone up for jogging at Macritchie?

0 comments: