Thursday, April 06, 2006

Because Karma exists.

Ran 2.4 today. And a realisation suddenly struck me.

There is only two motivation for me to run.

1. Because the girl in front of me is fatter.
2. Because someone near me has body odour.

Only because of these two reasons, then I'll increase my pace. If not I'll just run at my normal speed.

Anyway, I'm slowing down! Ugh. I came in like 14:49.

I must work very hard.

I was thinking of using the school's treadmill, but the damn treadmill looks so big and intimidating so I decided to give it a miss until I know someone in Health & Fitness.

Sadly I couldn't join that because they only open for guys.

Ooh, I'm having camp on the 19th to 21st this month. I'm not exactly looking forward to it because it has all the high element stuff.

I am pretty afraid of heights.

After my Secondary three camp, I am traumatised for the rest of my life. Emotionally scarred.

Oh look at this. Cute isn't it?

Apparently, fear of heights has many many names.

The camp is probably a good way of bonding my class together. Though I am proud to say we're already pretty bonded. But very sad to say, two guys are going to leave Innova because they are accepted in other schools.

Really really saddening.

But I hope this will not affect the people who are still in the class.

We're going to RJC's carnival this Saturday!

Excited! :D

0 comments: