Life is so hectic in JC.
Anyhow, I'm still trying to adapt to this whole busy and crazy life.
We had Econs today and my teacher told us something which made me think that she's mad.
"Study the question! (NOT READ!)"
After I read that point on the presentation, I successfully shut myself from the lesson and let my mind wander somewhere else.
It reminded me of what the judges on America/Singapore Idol would say.
"Feel the audience!"
I mean.. What on earth do they mean by that? It's like some really profound comment and I find it particularly hard to understand them.
It's as though they were speaking another language and the words don't carry much meaning.
Basically, it's just senseless trash to me.
Ohwell.
Okay, so why is JC life hectic?
There is this highly-impossible project to do and gosh it's amazingly difficult. There are so many criterias to meet and I always have a feeling that I'm backtracking or digressing from the topic.
Ugh.
I am very, very frustrated.
Plus there's this stupid adventure camp coming up next week. Not that I'm totally against camps or anything.
But why is it that they cannot let us bathe properly?
It's bad enough that we have to sleep on beds which 983963 other people have slept on. Now we can't even have a decent shower.
Don't those crazy camp people know how important hygience is?
I will have a constant stomachache during the camp because it's impossible to let out gas without everyone knowing. And god, if all the toilets are those squating kind.......
I'm fucked.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Hectic!
Posted by Gladys at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment