Friday, April 14, 2006

Enjoyment.

Went to Cocco Latte with Mr boyfriend and his friends.

It's my first time clubbing!

But the thing is..

I didn't go in!

They had all the ID check thing and I got sick of waiting.

Fiona, Weijean and Kheng May came too. They stayed in the queue though. ( Sorry for introducing you all to such a crappy party! I'll check before telling you all next time kay. )

I left with Mr boyfriend.

Heh. Mr boyfriend was super damn sweet and funny.

After all our problems, we seemed to have renewed our love. Perhaps the problems are blessings in disguised. I told him that it had taken us into a whole new level in our relationship.

I'm glad both of us forgave each other for the silly mistakes.

Because it's only by forgiving, then you'll see repentance.

Anyhow, he sent me back and it was really nice cuddling in the cab.

It's not really about the air-conditioning in the cab, or the fabulous weather.

It's just that my boyfriend is sitting next to me.

That's all that matters.

I love you. <3

0 comments: