don't come to JC.
The training is like super tough. The amount of jumping-fucks I had to do was mortifying. My legs were shrieking in pain and I almost died.
Yes, a terrible ordeal.
So as I was saying, if you're still in Secondary school, and you intend to go JC, please start exercising regularly. I don't mean every day, three times a week will be good enough. If not, you'll find that your heart might fly out from your throat because it is pumping so goddamn fucking vigorously.
I was pretty alarmed when my PE teacher said how many jumping-crap we had to do. As I've never understood the whole sets of what and how many counts of what. The only command I know is, "Do (insert number) times of (insert exercise)."
I know I'm pathetic.
So then I was horrified. But I did it anyway.
Okay lah, actually PE isn't that bad. Mind you, I'm borderline overweight and I have a huge tummy and almost no stamina. But I still managed to survive and blog about this.
So if you think you're weak. Think again.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
If you have a mild heart and weak legs..
Posted by Gladys at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment