Monday, January 23, 2006

I Not Stupid Too.

Kudos to I Not Stupid Too! It's a wonderfully filmed show. Every line in the show cannot be criticsed nor corrected. Even a single sentence can make torrents of tears flow out of my poor eyes. At the end of the show, I looked as though my dog had just died.

(Touchwood ah!)

I watched it yesterday with two of my cousins. It's the first time I'm actually watching a show with cousins. It was pretty enjoyable. I know the show's not out yet. It's opening on the 26th of January. Go watch it! Trust me! It's really worth your money.

I really think teachers who teach their asses off, give remedial lessons, but see no improvement, should go and watch this show.

But on the whole, everyone should watch it. It shows you a different perspective of life. It's really a brilliant show with a beautifully written script. Some parts can make you cry, and some parts can really give you stitches.

Anyway, I met my baby today and guess what! He was voted the best presenter for today's presentation! I'm so proud of him. A round of applause for the Best Presenter please!

-clapclapclapclapclapclapclap-

:D I am really very elated for him. Really really happy for him that all the hard work he'd gone through had paid off. I was even happier when I saw him beaming at me while walking towards me. I'm happy! I love my baby! :D

Don't be stingy with compliments.

0 comments: