Today's my 7th month but I spent the whole day trying to finish studying the history of Russia and my baby had work. I went for breakfast early in the morning with Jin and that idiot was late as usual. So I went home and my Dad scolded me because I didn't buy back breakfast. I MEAN HELLO? HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW I NEED TO BUY BREAKFAST? ANYWAY I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING MONEY. He's a crazy old man. Midlife crisis. I think I need to isolate him before he starts attacking the innocent. Anyway I took six hours to complete six pages of History notes on Russia, only. If tomorrow's paper is not on Russia, I'm going to have to set my teacher on fire. And I'll laugh at his charred corpse. I'm a bit mental now due to the lack of sleep and History.
I visited Wikipedia and read about Adolf Hilter. He is actually a nice guy if he didn't kill so many people and have a weird moustache. He's really sweet to his wife, Eva Braun, though they only got married like after fourteen years and committed suicide together the next day. She actually committed suicide twice. First time, she fire a shot at her neck. I don't know how on earth she managed to survive. Maybe they stuck a cork up the hole so that blood won't come out so quickly. I don't know I'm talking fucking bullshit. Second time, she took a lot of sleeping pills. And can you imagine Hilter being more committed to her? He actually has feelings. I find it extremely hard to build close relations with someone like Hilter. I mean. He's like a serial killer who kills indiscreetly. He kills by the thousands and he really looks awful. There is a twenty-three-years age gap between them. And she's quite attractive considering the era she was borned in. I think every women in that era looks like Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music and Mary Poppins.
Oh by the way, some guy from Ghana messaged me in Friendster. He hopes to be my friend. Ghana is in Africa. If I go to Africa, I must be an attractive woman. I think they like fat people because fat people is an uncommon sight there.
I must be special.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
7th Monthsary & Adolf Hilter
Posted by Gladys at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment