1. I was at church yesterday. I had to use the toilet so I went to queue at the perpetual queues at the Expo toilets. I was third in the queue. The first girl stood there for very long, and then suddenly she walked forward and pushed the cubicle door. Oh dear me, it has been empty for quite some time ever since she started queueing for god knows how long.
2. My aunt was complaining about an ant problem in her laptop keyboard. So my mom suggested that she use a hairdryer to chase the ants out. The problem, which, by the way, refers to 3 ants. So after putting her laptop through some high temperatures, my mom said the whole laptop was beeping due to the very possibility of overheating and crashing completely.
3. I was waiting at the taxi stand for a cab to go to Expo yesterday. I was in the queue waiting. Then I overheard this girl talking to her friend over the phone. "You know I've been queueing at the area where it says Taxi but apparently everyone has been boarding the cab in front of me. They are all so stupid and the taxi drivers are so stupid too." Hello? The taxi queue was long and right in front of you. And besides, couldn't you use your eyes to see that people were queueing for the cab in front? The reason why no one drives to the front of the taxi bay is because people use the front half of the bay as a drop-off point if you haven't already noticed.
Sorry for being so bitchy. But sometimes I just marvel at the way people do things. Not saying I'm awesome, considering the fact that I smacked an airhead's hand in Bangkok, fully aware of how much I dislike her. Hahahaha. Anyway I think I'm having an early PMS due to the scorching sun and the lack of exercise.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Stupid things people do
Posted by Gladys at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment