Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flik Flak!

Has new watches! Teng alerted me today while I was napping and since I'm free now, I went to see! Ahhh I love this and this. So nice! Ahhh I feel like getting either one now.

But.... if I had to choose....


In black! I love this. But it's way too expensive. Ian will probably kill me. Hahahha. But look at the watch face!!!!!! *mental* Anyway I think I'll have problems reading the time. Lol I'm quite retarded.

Today Mrs Koh (my principal) treated all the staff to a catered buffet. We ate yusheng too! It was quite nonsense. It was like looking at the secret lives of teachers when I watched them behave like kids. Then suddenly Mrs Koh was asking for our attention, she seemed like our form teacher. I thought it was pretty ironic.

Anyhow, this Friday is Jennifer's birthday and we invited her to her birthday bash tomorrow at Punggol Plaza. HAHAHA SOUNDS RIDICULOUS! But it's true. We're going to treat her to that unknown sushi restaurant located at Punggol Plaza. I think it'll be fun.

This Friday is also Total Defence Day and you know what. My whole school will shut all electricity. I'm going to die of heat in the staffroom. I think I'll join all the cleaners in the canteen where there might be some breeze. There won't be any food nor water too. I hope the toilets still can flush. Lol sounds like a case of not paying electricity bills.

I remember how Nan Chiau used to give us sweet potato and porridge on Total Defence Day. I think all of us are living too comfortably to be able to fathom the kind of life our forefathers went through. I admit that we are all taking everything we have for granted. I think if there's going to be another crisis in Singapore, we're all probably going to die. I can imagine what my students might say.

"NO COMPUTER! NO MAPLE! I'M GOING TO DIE!!"

I am falling sick :(

0 comments: