I hate getting my period. It's annoying and it makes me feel annoyed with everything. And the bloody cramps keep coming back and I shouldn't be eating so much of the painkillers if not I'll develop some kind of chronic gastrics for the rest of my stupid menstruating life until I'm about 50. And when there's menopause, I'll still have the stupid gastric and I'll be irritable every single day because menopause is just crapshit. It screws up your stupid hormones just like what the period is doing to me.
STUPID. STUPID CRAMPS.
I'm having all my wild thoughts and my imagination is doing OT.
STUPID BLOODY HORMONES. SCREW YOU AND YOUR VOLATILITY.
AND THIS STUPID IDIOT GIRL FROM MY GEOGRAPHY CLASS, SHE ACTUALLY GOT 1/20 FOR THE TEST. AND WHY? BECAUSE SHE FELT SHE HAD TOO MUCH MARKS AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ATTEMPT SOME QUESTIONS. IT PISSES ME OFF TO HAVE TO MARK SUCH WORK. I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARING SOME SCRIPTS BECAUSE IT'S BLATANT THAT THEY'RE NOT PUTTING IN EFFORT. WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY BLOODY TIME TO MARK THEIR STUPID WORK. I SHOULD JUST SHRED IT IN FRONT OF THEIR STUPID FACES AND TELL THEM TO SOD OFF.
I CANNOT. BELIEVE. SHE LEFT SO MANYYYYY QUESTIONS BLANK. THE WORSE THING IS THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE DOWN THE QUESTION NUMBERS, NO SPACE WAS LEFT TO EVEN SHOW SOME FORM OF "ATTEMPT" TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
STUPID STUPID IDIOTIC GIRL. SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE IN MY REMEDIAL CLASS BECAUSE I'LL BE REPEATING EVERY, SINGLE, THING I'VE SAID OVER THE LAST FOUR WEEKS.
AND WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT?
Monday, January 28, 2008
BUDIFGHIGSUDFHGIDFG
Posted by Gladys at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment