I am almost done with my Prelims, one more paper to go on Wednesday! And I'll be a few more days closer to A levels. Sigh, some parts of me want it to be quickly over and done with, but some parts just need more time. It is a pretty fucked up situation in short.
Anyway, I got really bored and I went to stalk Bernice's favourite stalkee. KFK. She's also one of my favourites because she is so bloody witty and good with words. It's really funny. And the way she rambles on and on, it really attracts me to continue reading. Hahhah it's full of mad, but hilarious entries.
Anyway I'm really bent on losing weight this time. I am not going to allow some numbers on the scale to push me into the cliff of misery and selfpity. I SHALL SURVIVE AND CLIMB OUT OF THE CANYON ALIVE!!! (And at least a stone* lighter.)
Weicong says that I never mention his name in my blog. I think he's asking for a trashing because most of the time when I blog all the weird ambiguous things like random dates and smiley faces and all the unnecessary 'hehe's, THEY ARE ALL ABOUT HIM! Hahahha he's such a silly moron. I am very excited about this coming Saturday because I'll be spending the entire day not thinking about studying and I'll be spending it with him! I think this is one of the rare occasions when he gets really excited and starts planning and listing down what we'll be doing. He'd better not change last minute if not I'll be blogging about him and how I want to strangle him. Hhahaha.
Oh by the way, Weicong and I are very serious people who want to lose a serious amount of weight. It's good to have someone to be doing the same thing with you. Can push each other and hopefully we'll both achieve our targets.
And we're both extremely peeved with MSN games because we haven't been able to play our Jigsaw Too and it seems that the stupid thing can't be fixed. It's extremely annoying. Anyway it's funny how both of us enjoy MSN games so much. Hahha.. simple pleasures in life.
I am going to... study now, I think.
*stone: ~6kgs
Monday, September 17, 2007
Whaaat?
Posted by Gladys at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment