Aiyoh you know I bumped slightly onto this auntie and her shopping bags cut me at the spot where my watch was. (Note: Was.) I'm sad. I miss having a watch. Lolololol.
And somehow, someone scratched me on my right wrist. What is going on? Assault Gladys Day?
Putting that aside, I need to extend my passport. With the extension comes with the change of photograph. I got my passport in 1997, so the picture was taken about.. eight years ago. So now, the thing is that they've got new rules for phototaking. Must show eyebrows and ears. EARS!!!!! I can't show my ears. I'll look like a pufferfish or an elf. Now I am at loss at what to do.
Actually I'm not lost (I found a map hahahah). Either I cut my hair so short that my ears will stick out whether or not my hair is placed behind my ears or I put my hair behind my ears and look like a twit. But but but but I let my hair grow out a lot and I am/was really determined to leave my hair long.
Yeuch, annoying.
Ooh my cat's birthday is coming. I keep telling her I'm discussing her birthday present with either our classmates or our secondary school friend. I'm good at annoying her. I think she would want to kill me if I wasn't so hot and funny. But it's okay, she wouldn't bear to. Hhahehahe.
Anyway, Mdm Chan said that today is supposed to be the day I bid all my readers goodbye. This is because I'll be busy preparing for my A levels and I don't have time to blog because I have many many Math questions to do. So I told her blogging only takes up ten minutes of my time! And she managed to shoot me back by saying I can solve a sum in ten minutes. That left me with no other choice but to nod my head in agreement though I really doubt this is going to be my last entry because if I don't blog I'll probably go a bit insane. At least let me blog about how much I want to die and how much I want to burn all my notes and tutorials.
In five weeks, I'll be at Changi Airport preparing to fly to UK.
In ten weeks, I'll be sitting for my Prelim 1.
In many weeks' time, I'll be free.
And by then, I'll be blogging every three minutes.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Retard is back.
Posted by Gladys at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment