I really want to donate my bone marrow and blood to the people who truly need it.
And also, donate some of my old clothes to my frumpy teacher who knows nothing about dressing. I'm not a fashion police or anything. She's just being a hazard and a terrible distraction during lessons.
Anyway, back to the earlier part. Why can't everything be painless!
I'm a chicken. I'm scared of blood and scared of pain. A little bit only, my head will be drained of blood and I'll start to pass out.
But I really really want to donate! I wish everyone else who isn't afraid of pain will go and donate.
I admit, I'm not a good samaritian. I don't give a damn about homeless people (because most of them have all their limbs but are too lazy to get a job) and I hardly buy your stupid charity ticket. But I'll carry your silly overloaded market trolley down the overhead bridge for you and give up my seat if I deem you old enough.
I am charitable, but everything I offer is non-monetary.
If you really need help, you won't be asking for money because beggars can't be choosers.
I really wish there was some painless method of extracting my bone marrow and getting a blood test. Yes yes, I know blood test is like an ant bite and moreover I have no problems getting three earholes on my left ear. But still! I don't see my blood oozing out and flowing into a little plastic bag when I pierce my ears.
Okay, I'm a fool. The objective behind both things are so bloody different and my case.. the reason is so pathetic that I'm embarrassed I typed those things.
Anyhow, just a little message to all of you readers out there.
Please donate coins and shillings to people holding the tin cans. These people spend a few hours of their time standing around some conjested area and repeat "Hi would you like to donate?" approximately 546893034 times in hope of getting twenty pathetic cents out of you.
So what the hell are you waiting for?
Monday, January 15, 2007
I am charitable.
Posted by Gladys at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment