I bought this top from another online seller. I transferred the money. A week later she replied me to tell me she already mailed it out and it's probably lost in the mail. She said the most it'll take is a month or so to get it mailed back to her. So I asked for a refund because since she'll be getting the top back anyway, I should get some of my money back just in case. And she said no refund because thats the Terms and Conditions nowadays.
Bottom line: I'm fucking pissed off.
Tell me what the fuck can I do? I already have her mobile number and her school and even her class. I don't really feel like doing anything drastic because she might be really telling the truth (that it's lost in mail) but it's so fucking frustrating. And she's being all I-won't-cheat-your-money. But who the fuck knows? No refund.
I really feel like calling her up and giving her a piece of my mind.
Want to mess with me. Then be prepared to face the consequences. And mind you, I do everything licitly and I'll never threaten nor blackmail. Everything I say I will do, I will do. It won't be pending actions or anything.
Everything will be executed.
So should I wait for a month?
(I might trash the living shit out of her.)
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Picture this.
Posted by Gladys at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment