Sunday, August 13, 2006

I hate Sundays.

Sundays are epitome of gloominess. It's long and the next day's Monday.

Anyway, I haven't been updating for some time. I must really apologise for that. Extreme laziness on my part.

Oh, the fireworks festival? It was fabulous. I watched it twice with Mr. Boyfriend. It was just godly. The way the sparks fade away, woah. It was just beautiful. Glad I watched it with Mr. Boyfriend. It was really nice hugging him and watching the colours burst into the dark sky. I had that warm fuzzy feeling. It's like how you're freezing and this huge fur blanket is around you and all you need to do is to close your eyes and breathe deeply.

Mr. Boyfriend is that fur blanket.

There's this funny thing that happened today. My dad and I were going for dinner. When we reached the escalator, we saw this old Indian lady standing there looking pretty lost. Then my dad told me that he suspects the woman doesn't dare to go up the escalator. When we got closer, his suspicion was confirmed. She really didn't dare to go up. And apparently all of her family members were already up there. They were probably encouraging her to get up. Well, I wouldn't know for sure because they were all blabbering away in Tamil. My dad helped her onto the escalator and when we reached the top, I felt a very strong desire to burst out in hysterical laughter. I begin to hide it with really fake cough but it all came out wrong and I sounded as though I was sneezing.

Oh ya I forgot to mention. Yesterday was the first day of my blading club. Guess what? Only four people, including my teacher, turned up. Disappointing, but ah well. What else could I expect? It's all the way at East Coast Park and it starts at nine in the morning. I hope the turnout for the next round would be a tat better. Like maybe six or eight people. Anyway I seriously need to improve on my blading. I have to stop clenching my toes and making Bernice laugh at me because I look so stiff.

But it's just so difficult to relax when I know there are millions of tiny seeds all over waiting for me to trip over them.

And Yanlin the Goondu is such a quick learner! She only begin blading yesterday and she has already conquered humps and all kinds of nonsense you find on the asphalt. Well done! Your group leader is proud of you! Hahah!

Okay, it's time to get some shuteye.

0 comments: