First anniversary.
Amazing how time flies. Just a year ago, I was sitting in the bus next to my boyfriend and he suddenly asked me to be his girlfriend.
And obviously I said yes.
Hah. Everything happened so quickly. It doesn't even feel like a year. I felt pretty overwhelmed when I went out with him today. I think it's because I'm pretty much swollen with emotions until I forgot how to speak.
I've never been with anyone for so long before and I feel proud of myself yet a little afraid. Perhaps it's the first time I've reached this far with someone I love. Perhaps I've grown up a little.
I still feel lost for words right now. So this is going to be a short entry.
I really hope this will last.
I love you.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Happy First Year!
Posted by Gladys at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment