Sunday, December 11, 2005

Goodbyes.

My maid left for Philippines yesterday. After working for my family for three years, she felt like a family member already. I was crying like an injured child because it's sad to know that I won't get to see her anymore.

Even my nine-year-old brother cried.

Baby said that the sadness I was going through is in between breakup and death. And I think so too. I really feel like fucking shit. It's just terrible.

Anyhow, after I sent my maid off, I went kite-flying with baby and his friends at Marina South. It was fun, only that my kite refused to fly and I got so irritated until I just sat on the floor and look at them struggle with their own kites. Baby's kite flew the highest! It's also partially due to the fact that he had the most coils of strings. I think my baby grasped the technique really quickly that's why he managed to get his kite to fly so high. It was fun except for the fact that my eyes were hurting a lot.

Oh, I didn't say it this but, I have a new maid already.

Oh well.. I'll update again. I don't feel very well.

0 comments: