Saturday, December 17, 2005

Angry salesgirl.

I've been working for the past three or four days and I feel that my blood pressure has increased by some bit.

Because I sell lingerie in wagons, which are those that are supposed to be at offer, so the bras and panties are just piled in those trolleys. And because many fucking inconsiderate assholes who refused my help, I need to pack the same trolley like so many times a day. If they were to let me help get their size, then it wouldn't be in such a big fucking mess because I know where the sizes are.

But nooooo.

They feel that they can manage themselves. I feel that they are fucking assholes. I would say that they are kaykiang. Cannot find the size, so they flip and flip. Why? Because don't want to ask me.

Really cannot stand these people. I know it's my job to be packing and shit. But it's also my job to help them in whatever way I can. If I'm here to help, why can't they cooperate with me?

Some snobbish assholes refuse to even acknowledge my presence. I asked them, "Hi can I help you?" They don't even bat an eyelid, let alone fucking reply. Huh what am I? A breeze? Or just a speck of dust? I felt like slapping their faces with a D80 bra.

ARGHHHHHHHH.

The best day of work was when baby came over to accompany me during my lunch break. It was really sweeeeet of him. And he also came after I knocked off. Such a darling! Heh. He's having his exams next week so GOOD LUCK DEAREST! <3

0 comments: