Hello, I've got a new layout! The pre-made one screwed up on me because it looked funny when you view it in IE. So yeap, in order to make tagging easier for my baby I decided to come up with this layout. Simple, as always. Any comments? Font too small perhaps?
I was a little more excited than I thought when I published the layout officially. I don't know I just felt the adrenaline rushing through me like roadrunner.
Oh, how terribly insane I am.
You know, I believe that the Chinese O level results are coming out tomorrow. I am not quite prepared. And what's worse is that I'm taking my English O level oral too. Heh, I'm not ready. I'm just going to stutter my way out of the examination room. It's quite horrifying. I don't feel the anxiety yet. But I'm sure I'll be breaking out in hives tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Why the title?
I never look good in red coloured tops (who would wear a red coloured pants?) because my skin is quite.. reddish. I'm like a bah kua. Lol.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Red does not look good on me.
Posted by Gladys at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment