Saturday, December 11, 2004

Dear you,

What am I to you? don't I deserve at least a tiny little place in your heart instead of being tucked away at some dark corner? I wish you could look over to my direction and tell me you actually do care for me. I just need some assurance, I just need some solacing. You really don't know what you mean to me. Do you need me to spell it out for you? Why can't you just try to understand me a little? Why can't you stop acting so ignorant? I know I sound desperate and really stupid saying all these, but what else can I do but to dump all my misery into my blog. I know I whine a lot and I'm just a 15 year old twat. But 15 year old twats still has feelings. You'll never know how I feel inside and neither am I going to tell you because it'll probably sound like inane shit coming from a ridiculous person. You don't know how much I like you. You just don't.

Love, 15 year old twat.

0 comments: